2021 NWSA Wheelchair Softball Tournaments
(updated 1-9-21- Taken from NWSA web site)
- August 12 – 14: 45th Wheelchair Softball World Series (adult), Biloxi, MS.
- CANCELED: No Junior Wheelchair Softball World Series in 2021 (due to NWBA junior championships conflict, June 24th-27th)
- CANCELED: No 2021 Team USA in Japanese Wheelchair Softball Championships
2021 Tournament schedule:
- May 29-30, Wheelchair Wind-Up Tournament, Pasadena, TX
- June 12-13, Kansas City Royals Tournament, Kansas City, MO
- July 10-11, 21st Nebraska Barons Invitational, Omaha, NE.
- TBD – 5th Mary Freebed Tournament, Grand Rapids, MI
- TBD – Southeastern Slugfest, Greenville, SC
- TBD – San Antonio Straps Inaugural Tournament, San Antonio, TX
- TBD – National Wheelcats Classic, Nashville, TN
- TBD – CPD/Shirley Ryan Tournament, Chicago, IL
- TBD – Minnesota Twins Tournament, Minneapolis, MN
- TBD – Crossroads Wheelchair Softball Classic, Victoria, TX
- TBD – Columbus Reds Softball Tournament, Columbus, OH
- TBD – LWRSA Tournament, New Lenox, IL
- 2021 Other Significant Adaptive Sports Activities:
- June 24 – 27: NWBA Adult and Junior National Championships, Wichita, KS,
- Aug 8 – 13: National Veterans Wheelchair Games, New York, NY.
- Aug 25 – Sep 5: Paralympic Games, Tokyo, Japan.